Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Family's New Blog


Hello. I begin to write this and I have no readers. Oh well, I hope to invite my family and friends so that they may know what is going on in my family's beautiful world. There are four of us, Troy, or as the boy's call him Daddy, then there is me, Stephenie or Mommy. Austin just turned 8 last week and will be entering third grade next month and last but not least is Cody, he's 3 and full of fire!

My boy's are my entire world, I don't know how I lived without them. I always knew I wanted to have kid's early. I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, since I was a little girl and played with my doll's. I wanted to grow up with them, I was 24 when I had Austin and I'm so happy I did.

Every moment with them is amazing! Each day they teach me something about how I should handle life, strange that my boy's can do that. I've learned to appreciate the small things and not take anything for granted. They have made me a better person, I just hope to show them that.

Here is a picture from this passed weekend. The boy's were playing with the neighbors and I caught them, Austin and Cody were being so cute to one another, I love this picture! They are so beautiful.

I'll end here, take care and more to come!

God Bless You!
Stephenie

No comments:

Post a Comment