Monday, June 7, 2010

30 Weeks!

I am really getting close to meeting Jacob but man oh man is it taking it's sweet time to get there! I know no one likes to hear a whiner but I am just exhausted, hot and waddley, that's right, waddley! As in a duck or penguin, not really though because penguins live in the cold and I am definitely not cold and not like a duck because they have that whole water thing going for them and I sure don't. It's just tough, whooh! I can't believe I did this to myself in the summertime.

I am so very anxious to meet him though. We went in for our appointment last Tuesday and he is estimated by ultrasound to be about 3lbs 7 oz. We could even see his hair. I bet he is going to be a doll like his big brothers. Speaking of... they are so excited to meet him. They both will be amazing with him, I am most certain of it.

Hugs,
Stephenie

No comments:

Post a Comment